Sunday, 8 September 2013

New York Fashion Week - Pick of the day!

Happy Sunday everyone! Can't believe it's gonna be fricking Monday again tomorrow, hope you have all had a good week. At least it's sunny though. Omg, I feel writers block coming on. My pick of the day today is London based label Ostwald Helgason, check out their website here http://ostwaldhelgason.com/. Their label was founded in 2008, by Susanne Ostwald and Ingvar Helgason. They are from Germany and Iceland respectively. Their designs combines easy silhouettes with vivid colour and prints. I especially am loving this balloon god print in the current collection. I am also a massive fan of jacquard fabrics. Check it out.










5 comments:

  1. love the blouse / jacked with the green skirt !
    following you via bloglovin and GFC!

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfits! First and second one are my favorite!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post !
    I love it .
    have a lovely day
    xx Julien

    www.oohjules.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!