Thursday, 15 August 2013

Trendy Thursday

Have you heard of the name Eudon Choi? No? Well you should definitely keep an eye on him as of now. His name is spreading fast in the fashion industry. He is originally from South Korea where he studied menswear, then later moved to London to do an MA in womenswear at the Royal college of art. In 2009, he launched his own label. I think his clothes are wonderfully simple, modern, and totally wearable. What tells a good design apart from a bad one is that a good one immediately makes you want to buy it and wear it... now! The colour palate for his 2013 A/W are black, white, navy, sapphire blue, pastel blue, red and a touch of pink. Not a massive variety but it all works together. And whaaat is that I hear? He will be designing a collection for River Island? 

      
  


5 comments:

  1. OMG you're featured his works, I use to work for him, he's a really lovely and talented guy! :D I just posted an outfit on my take on the STRIPE hype-trend even featuring a striped pink fur stole from Prada S/S2011, do tell me if you're wonderfully provoked! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/08/stripe-tease.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? that's amazing!
      you have a wonderful blog btw, I'll be keeping on eye on it!
      x

      Delete
  2. Ohh, I can't wait to see the river island collection!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those head pieces are fabulous!
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!