Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Inevitable VMA fashion post

It's not been at all possible to escape seeing stuff about the VMAs all over the interwebs especially about the antics of Miley. You may groan. I do enjoy a little car crash of a music awards. I mean I get how every award ceremonies tries to upstage the last one by staging acts that are more "shocking". But hey, what's life without a little wtf and eye-rolling? Let me show you some of the nice and some of the *cough* more questionable things seen on the red carpet. Sarcasm throughout.

Let's start off with Swifty looking classy in a bodycon number.


Ciara is Givenchy

Obviously the celebs are loving see through dresses. Iggy Azalea in one too.

Ellie Goulding must have been stabbing herself on her dress all night.

Surprisingly I like something Selena wears for once. Doesn't she look grown up? yesh she does!

Jennifer Hudson looking simple but chic in Dior.

Liking the skirt, Shailene, but not sure about the outfit as a whole.

I don't know who this gal is but she is looking chic.

I am digging this.

I don't know this person either but this is a great dress, although a little too casual for the red carpet.

Oh hiya 2Chainz, what are you doing here?

Katy Perry... 

...and her teeth. Errr...

Need I say anything about this at all? I actually quite like the outfit on the right.
And her hair stylist must really hate her.

Rita Ora showing a lot of leg.

And her poor lucky chaperon who had to adjust her train all night long.


















4 comments:

  1. I've only just found your blog but I really like your posts!x

    http://zoepym.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor Swift dress<3
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the senela gomez dress!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Selena's dress was one of my favorites.
    www.myfashionpalooza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!