Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Curtain dress???

Dear wonderful reader,

So I'm trying out some different things on ze blog. This is the first time ever I am doing a "outfit of the day" thing, it took so much longer than I thought it was going to take but it doesn't look too shabby at all! 

Break down of the outfit: Dress is from Urban Outfitters, I got this like 4 years ago so it's a little tight on me now, hehe. Brocade top is from China, these have been are all the rage over there for ages now, I see shops over here have only caught up not long ago. Necklace is a teacup from somewhere I can't remember but you can probably find these on Ebay and earrings are from Topshop. Please excuse my hair, it's greasy so I had to tie it up like that ha. Shoes are Converse, my fav. 
Please feel free to leave me a little a comment below, I like to communicate with you muah.








4 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    Anastasia
    www.a-grevstad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have a great blog, I'm following now. xxx

      Delete
  2. You have reason in trying different outfits and styles! I loved this! And I also loved your wallpaper! :)

    xoxo,
    Cris. (http://ilpiccolomondodicri.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm following you now x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!