Friday, 1 February 2013

Statement boots

I have been away from blogging for way too long so I'd thought I get back into the game again ha. I thought I'd write about boots today mainly cause I've been wanting to get a pair of winter boots (though winter's almost over now) but I've had no time to go shopping at all. I've picked out some major trends that's seen in the boot world:


Erdem
                                                                                       
Helmut Lang
Margiela

Graffiti sprays and paint effects are beautiful
Tibi
Retro shoe boots are right on trend.
Vera Wang (didn't know she had shoes!)
I really love the chunky wedge heel.
Jean Pierre Braganza
             
These 3 pairs are from Topshop, I really like shoes at Topshop cause their shoes are pretty good quality and are comfortable, even though their prices are a little steep these days.

These 2 are from Asos.com, they will make you legs look thinner cause they're quite wide around the ankles. 












10 comments:

  1. Love the pair with the buckles!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these shoes. A girl can never have enough! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your picks! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I just checked out your blog and am following now. Us bloggers should support one another. bye for now. xxx

      Delete
  5. beautiful shoes *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweety! thanks for letting me see your blog! it's wonderful and I'm following you now! I can't understand German but will look at the photos ha. feel free to join mine too when you can. Thanks. xxx

      Delete
  6. Amazing post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Shoes: Fashion Forward and Comfortable :)

    belleandeib.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!