Sunday, 22 July 2012

Diary of a Fashion Intern - Epilogue

So my adventures or lack of rather, has finished. The experience as a whole was not that enlightening ha. It was not very inspiring and not much fun. Not that I really expected it to be. This is my 4th internship and I knew what to expect by now. I'm thinking this is most likely my last internship as well. This blog has not been very positive lately but I do have in mind a few blog ideas thats more fun, I will get on those as soon as possible. Now the serious matter of losing weight!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! remind's me of Jane by Design lol anyway, i have a post about living healthy and exercise on my blog

    I'm following you now :)

    Please follow me:

    http://tboruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://tboruth.blogspot.com/2012/08/living-healthy-lifestyle-bit-about.html

    thts the link to the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! I was a fashion intern in NYC about 5 years ago... it was definitely not what I thought it would be and now I'm a teacher and I style on the side! Here's hoping that your next 'ship is more exciting! I am glad I found your blog and am your newest follower with GFC! I'd love if you'd check out : the daily savant : and follow along if you like. I have a giveaway on now, as well!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to realise it's kind of a scary industry ha. Thank you for your message! I just checked your blog and it's gorgeous and I followed you back.
      bye just now! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!