Sunday, 5 February 2012

All that sparkles...

 Post time! Who like sparkly things? Everybody, right? Well, I wanna talk about one of my favourite shops in London, Butler and Wilson http://www.butlerandwilson.co.uk/index.phpThey have really really quirky, vibrant jewellery and accessories and of course everything is studded with crystals! The brand was established in 1969 by Nicky Butler and Simon Wilson when they were selling antique jewellery at the Antiquarius Market in the Kings Road, Chelsea. 
The last  time I was in London which was a really long time ago, I bought this peacock bracelet and goldfish ring. 

Beautiful boxes for my item.







Here's some wonderful items they sell on their website. They also sell vintage jewellery and clothing in store. 
Necklace

These earrings make me drool 

Headband

Bag


9 comments:

  1. What?! These are some funky and cute costume jewellery! I love the peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so unique. I love them.
    New follower by the way.

    My Blog:
    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty Items. Love the peacock bracelet so colorful.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. So extravagent. I love it!!

    Luc X

    loveluc.blogspot.com

    (I changed my blog name and URL- it is no longer luceinthesky-lpilz.blogspot.com; come check it out!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you mentioned this last time at dinner! I love the earrings, i'm drooling too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Butler & Wilson but it's so difficult to think of times you could wear some their bigger peices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful finds! I will definitely be checking these items out & then some! I found you via IFB!!! I'm following you via GFC.

    I'd really appreciate it if you could check my digs out as well :)
    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    xo, megs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!